The reason many homes lose comfort and efficiency is because their HVAC systems aren’t regularly serviced. Routine maintenance can save hundreds of dollars per year in energy costs.
Check out our maintenance plans to select the one that is best for you!
Standard with each membership:
17-Point Air Conditioner Tune-Up Checklist
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Install gauges, record pressures.
- Replace Air Filter.
- Measure subcool to fine tune refrigerant level.
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow.
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil.
- Clean the indoor evaporator coil.
- Check the blower motor (and belt if applicable).
- Test temp drop at return and supply air.
- Safety test all controls for proper operation.
- Test operation and condition of compressor contacts.
- Inspect capacitors and relays for rust and leaks.
- Tighten and test all wires and connections.
- Clean the thermostat and confirm proper operation.
- Check indoor disconnect.
- Check outdoor disconnect.
- Inform customer of equipment and conditions.
A peace of mind for your family 100% Guaranteed
Tundra Air’s technicians go through on-going training year-round.
We stand by our work by offering a one-year warranty on all our repairs
and extended repair warranties for our Maintenance Agreement holders.