- 7,000 km fixed-wing horizontal gradient survey for ValOre Metals Corporation on their Baffin Gold Property in central Baffin Island
- 5,000km of Heli-GT survey in Newfoundland for Altius Minerals and Antler Gold
- Fixed-wing Horizontal Magnetic Gradient survey in Northern Manitoba for BWR Exploration Inc.
- Heli-GT survey in the White River area for Chuchill Diamond Corporation
- 6,500 km of fixed-wing horizontal magnetic gradient north of Chibougamau for Stornoway Diamond Corp.
- Heli-GT Targeting of Kimberlite Prospects for Honey Badger Exploration on their LG Diamonds Project near LG4 Quebec
- Heli-GT Survey from Deschambault Lake SK in the Pikoo Diamond District
- Heli-GT/radiometric Survey from 108 Mile House BC over Deception Mountain
- 7,000 km of fixed-wing horizontal magnetic gradient and VLF-EM in the Melville Peninsula for North Arrow Minerals Inc. View our pilot's video from our 2013 surveys in Nunavut: Youtube video